Requesting Personal Protective Equipment

Before making a request for PPE, please read the latest government guidance.

Please note your request will be reviewed and may need to be moderated due to limited supplies.

If you are not one of the listed providers below, unfortunately we will not be able to support your request.  Emergency supplies are limited and therefore they are being prioritised according to government guidance.

Who can request PPE?

Please check below which category your organisation is in and contact the relevant service to make your request.

Category A

  • General practitioners
  • Mental Health Community Services
  • Hospices and Palliative Care
  • Pharmacists
  • Emergency dentists
  • Prison Healthcare
  • Patient Transport Services
  • Opticians

Contact: Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) –

Category B

  • care homes
  • personal assistants
  • domiciliary care
  • hostels
  • other frontline service to vulnerable adults e.g. housing with care, supported living

Contact: Norfolk County Council –


  • Children’s homes
  • Local Authority (Children’s Social Care)
  • Local Authority (Adult Social Care)
  • Residential Special School
  • Fire Service

Contact: Norfolk County Council –

Externally provided Children’s Services: Contact –

Non hospital mortuary and funeral services: Contact –

Transient and Vulnerable People Organisations: Contact –

Category C

  • Sheltered Accommodation
  • Courts
  • Other agencies LRF as required
  • District Authorities
  • Voluntary and Community Sector (VCS) and other agencies as required


If your organisation falls within Category C above, please follow the link to a shared online form held on the Norwich City website.