Guidance from local authorities

You can find detailed information about the current situation with local services from your relevant local authority website:

Norfolk County Council:

Borough Council of King’s Lynn & West Norfolk:

Breckland Council:

Broadland District Council:

Great Yarmouth Borough Council:

North Norfolk District Council:

Norwich City Council:

South Norfolk Council: