Norfolk is currently in Tier 2: High Alert
Tier 2 local restrictions are now in place.
- No household mixing indoors
- Rule of 6 applies outdoors
- Pubs (serving food) and restaurants can open but must close at 11pm
- Alcohol must only be served as part of a substantial meal
- Spectators are allowed at outdoor sports events and live performances (in limited numbers)
- Personal care, including visiting hairdressers, is allowed
If you have any of the coronavirus symptoms you must self-isolate straightway and get a test. You must continue to isolate if you test positive or are told to isolate by NHS Test and Trace. You can be fined up to £10,000 if you do not isolate. Get support to self-isolate.
You can find more information about COVID in Norfolk by visiting the Norfolk County Council website: https://www.norfolk.gov.uk/care-support-and-health/health-and-wellbeing/adults-health/coronavirus